We understand that it's important for your child to try a class before committing for the term. You are welcome to trial any classes suitable for their age until you find the right fit.
There is no upfront fee for a trial class. Once you have found the perfect class to enrol into for the term, you will receive an invoice for the pro-rated term fee for the remaining weeks of the term and including your trial class.
If you decide not to continue with an enrolment after your trial class, there is no charge.
Please Note: When you click through to the trial registration page you will notice that the trial classes are listed as "Free". Please understand that, as per the information above, our trial classes are not technically "free" and this is currently the only way our system will allow us to offer no-upfront fee trial classes.
STEPS TO BOOK A TRIAL CLASS:
1. Please view our TIMETABLES to view see all classes on offer for each age group at our Milton and Clayfield venues.
2. Once you have selected a class and day/time that suits, click through to our TRIAL CLASS REGISTRATION FORM.
3. Enter the class name or style in the search bar, select your preferred venue (Milton or Clayfield) and term from the drop down menus.
4. When you see the correct class name, day/time and venue - click on the pink arrow box.
5. Choose the date you'd like to attend your trial class, and click "Register".
7. You will receive an email confirmation your trial class details.
We look forward to dancing with you soon!