2024 Enrolment Information
Enrolments for 2024 now open via your Premier Dance Parent Portal:
(Enrolled in Term 4 2023 - active parent portal)
Please do note create a new account with a different email address if you are unable to login with your usual email address as this will duplicate your enrolments and billing. Contact us on 3369 1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble logging in.
Enrolments for 2024 now open via your Premier Dance Parent Portal. Please email or call us first to reactivate your portal.
Previously Enrolled Families
(Enrolled prior to Term 4 2023 - no active parent portal)
Please do note create a new account with a different email address if you are unable to login with your usual email address as this will duplicate your enrolments and billing.
1. View the 2024 Timetable for Milton or Clayfield and choose your preferred classes.
2. Log in to your Premier Dance Parent Portal
3. Click on the pink "Enrol Now" button.
4. Select a student to enrol
5. Once viewing the list of classes, use the search bar to find the classes you would like to enrol in.
6. Click on the grey "Add to enrolment list" button for each class so that it turns green.
7. Once you have selected all classes you would like to enrol that student in, click on the red "Confirm" button.
8. Click "Add another student" to add siblings to classes OR "Enrol" to complete & checkout
Steps to Enrol
All enrolments will require a deposit payment of $25 per class, payable at the time of enrolment. This will confirm your enrolment and will hold your child's place over the Christmas break and will be credited to your Term 1 2024 fees.
Deposit payment is required at the time of enrolment by credit/debit card only.
Enrolment deposits will be applied as a credit to your account and deducted from your Term 1 2024 Invoice.
Enrolment deposits are refundable until the last day of Term 4 - Saturday 2nd December.
All enrolments should be made through our Online Class Registration system.
Please use the timetables as a guide when selecting classes to enrol in online and ensure the “Age/Requirements” column is followed.
All class types marked with a * require enrolment in both class times. This generally applies to all RAD Ballet Grades from Primary (Grade 2 at school) & up, who must attend twice per week.
All class types marked with a # require enrolment in RAD Ballet as a requisite. This applies to all Contemporary, Company & Comdance Jazz classes.
If you cannot see the class you are looking for in the enrolment system, it may be fully booked. Please select another option or contact us to be placed on a waitlist.