ONLINE CLASSES AGREEMENT
By entering any of the Zoom Meeting links or Vimeo videos you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
1) Your child has gained your permission to be online.
2) You will ensure that your child is wearing appropriate clothing that is suitable to dance in and for a class environment. Their usual class uniform is encouraged.
3) That, where possible, you will ensure webcams are located in a communal space like a living room - rather than a bedroom. If only a private space like a bedroom is available you will commit to keeping the door open and/or you or another adult will stay present for the class.
4) The sharing of this invitation and password is strictly forbidden.
5) Your child participates in these online dance classes at their own risk. You understand that, although rare, dance is a sport and injury may occur. The Premier Dance Academy will not be held responsible for any injury that may occur to your child during dance class.
6) All Zoom meetings are being closely monitored by Premier Dance staff and have strict safety platforms built in. Each class will be recorded and archived for child safety purposes.