Our office will be closed for the Christmas break from Thursday 15th December, reopening on Monday 9th January.
Wishing you a happy and safe break and we will look forward to dancing with you in 2017!
Enrolment is online only, via the "Enrol Now" button on our website - www.thepremierdance.com N.B. The online registration system will be inactive until 12pm on Monday 24th October.
We suggest you preview our 2017 Timetables (also attached) in advance and use these as a guide when enrolling online.
Please note that while we endeavour to cater to all schedules by providing as many options as possible, all classes are dependent on enrolments and are subject to change.
All enrolments require a deposit payment of $60 for one style of class plus $25 for each additional style (e.g. Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Singing, Hip Hop etc). This deposit will hold your child’s place in your first selected class over the Christmas break and will be deducted off your Term 1, 2017 fees.
• This full deposit payment will be deducted from your Term 1 Invoice.
• These deposits are only refundable until the Saturday 3rd of December 2016.
• Enrolments will only be secured once deposit payment has been received.
Please follow these steps to enrol for 2017:
1. View the 2017 Timetable for Milton and Clayfield and choose your preferred classes.
1. Click "Enrol Now" on our website to visit our online registration page.
2. Enter your contact details & your children’s details.
3. Select classes you would like to enrol in and complete registration. You will receive a ‘Registration Confirmation’ email.
4. Once your registration has been processed by our administration team, we will email you an invoice for your required deposit payment. This may take up to 1-2 business days.
5. Make payment via credit card or debit card online through the link in your invoice. Payment may also be made via EFT or in person at our office.
6. Once payment has been received, you will receive an email to let you know that your 2017 enrolment is confirmed!
Some things to remember:
• Please use the timetables as a guide when selecting classes to enrol in online and ensure the “Age/Requirements” column is followed.
• All class types marked with a * require enrolment in both class times. This generally applies to all RAD Ballet Grades from Primary (Grade 2 at school) & up, who must attend twice per week.
• All class types marked with a # require enrolment in RAD Ballet as a requisite. This applies to all Contemporary, Company & CSTD Jazz classes.
For future reference, all of this information can be found on our website under "Enrolling for 2017".